Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Now that I'm a pet owner...

Animal lovers are known to do some pretty crazy things in the name of love for their pets, and never in a million years would I have believed that I would join the ranks! My 10-year-old son and I rescued a kitten at a local shelter last October and I have to say that I’ve completely fallen in love with our newest, furry, family member. I’ve officially become a proud pet owner and have to confess that while experimenting with some designs on socks, I printed our cat’s picture on a pair of no show socks! I’m still a shy about printing and wearing a “I ♥ Cameron” plus his photo on a t-shirt, but hey can’t a girl have some fun with some custom printed socks? Crazy or not, I love looking down at my feet and seeing Cameron’s photo. I just smile when I see that little guy…

No comments: